The NIC Group is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in its multi-skilled, diverse and versatile workforce.
We are pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following open position:
Team Leader - Procurement & Inventory
Manage the daily activities of the Procurement & Inventory functions and related projects
Organise for the issue of purchase orders and delivery of products and services in line with approved samples or specifications;
Prepare bid specifications and lead tender and evaluation processes;
Manage the flow of inventories in the store and ensure that the conditions of storage are adequate and appropriate having regard to the properties of stored items;
Carry out inventory reconciliations with purchase orders and other reference documentation at such frequencies as may be determined; and
Track orders diligently and escalate deviations thereof for timely decision making, including the application of supplier penalties as may be applicable.
• Degree Holder or alternative acceptable qualifications
• At least 3 years of experience preferably in Procurement and alternatively in operations, projects, finance & control related activities
• Demonstrate good technical, process and system know how in the fields of procurement and inventory
• Hold strong communication, negotiation and customer service skills
• Hold accounting, negotiation and analytical skills
• Proactive, dynamic & result oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and be deadline oriented
• Ability to cope within a challenging environment
How to apply?
Should you be up for the challenge, please submit your application at latest by 26 May 2022 with a detailed resume and a motivation letter.
The Company reserves the right to call only the best-qualified candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
If there is no suitable opportunity available, we invite you to make a spontaneous application.
We will contact you should an opportunity that matches your profile arise.