NIC is strongly committed to equal opportunity and takes pride in its multicultural, diverse and versatile workforce. At NIC, we foster an all-embracing culture of care, leadership, contribution, and innovation, uniting people from all walks of life with a wide spectrum of skills, knowledge, and experience. As we recognise that our people are our most important asset and the differentiating “X” factor in our success, we are actively seeking out new talents with the right mix of skills, knowledge, experience, attitude, commitment and passion to join our growing team.
Sales Insurance Advisor
Pre-requisites & Profile
- SC/HSC holder or a degree holder
- With or without experience
- Want a dynamic career
- Comfortable to work with numbers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We will be here to guide you. You will be enrolled and certified upon successful completion of our Sales Training Programme where you will gain the necessary skills and knowledge for both our life and general insurance products.
- Have a good understanding of products and ability to promote same with prospects/clients;
- Generate insurance proposals and make recommendations for products and services, offered by NIC, that best suit the clients’ needs;
- Identify new prospects and grow the existing portfolio of clients;
- Attend to clients’ needs, complaints, and requests;
- Foster client relationship that is conducive to business retention and development;
- Comply with NIC customer experience standards and guidelines
How to apply?
Should you be up for the challenge, please submit your applications with a detailed resume and a motivation letter to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com, or post with the above reference to:
217 Royal Road, Curepipe.
If there is no suitable opportunity available, we invite you to make a spontaneous application on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you if an opportunity matching your profile arises.
Management reserves the right to call only the best-qualified candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.